GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
1. All patrons entering the BACC must check-in at the Front Desk.
If you are a current member, please
present your membership card to the Front Desk Staff.
2. All students that have not completed the 5th grade must be accompanied
by someone 14 years of age or older the ENTIRE time they are at the BACC.
No children preschool through 5th grade shall be left unattended at
3. Children between the ages of 4 and 18 must use the appropriate youth
locker-room. Children under the age of 4 may use the adult locker-room
when accompanied by an adult.
4. For safety reasons, anyone under the age of 14 is not permitted in
the fitness area at any time unless there is a doctors written notice
on file at the BACC. Upon turning 14, the BACC must have proof (copy of
birth certificate) of birthdate. Each 14 year old must complete a weight
room orientation with our fitness consultant before using the weight room.
5. Dark soled shoes are not permitted in the recreational areas such as
racquetball courts, gym, fitness area, and track.
6. Hanging on basketball rims, sports nets and standards will result
in suspension of privileges AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED.
7. The BACC is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. To safe guard
your valuables, lockers and locks can be rented daily, quarterly or on
basis. Since the locks and lockers are the sole property of the BACC, the
BACC reserves the right to search a locker at any time. Items will
be removed from lockers 4 weeks after locker expires. The belongings
from that locker will
be placed in the lost and found for a maximum of 30 days and then will be
8. No one under the age of 15 is allowed in the whirlpool/sauna area on Monday
through Friday. On weekends, children under the age of 15 must be accompanied
by an adult to use whirlpool/sauna area.
9. Abusive language, disruptive behavior, misuse of equipment or
or breaking any other BACC policy will result in suspension of privileges,
and NO REFUNDS will be granted.
10. Swimming and/or aqua jogging in the deep end is allowed during Water
Aerobics for adults only and if the lifeguard on duty is not teaching
the class. NO YOUTH SWIMMING IS ALLOWED DURING CLASS TIMES.
Rules and Regulations are pursuant to BACC Management discretion. For a complete
listing of BACC policies, please see the Front Desk.
All Preschool aged children are
free. Daily Passes include use of all areas of the BACC except Tanning,
Aquamassage & Group Cycle Classes.
Tanning Rules &
Regulations, click here!
Policies, click here!